Nike Dri-FIT Heritage Men's 10cm (approx.) Knit Brief-Lined Running Shorts
Let the spirit of '79 guide you to new horizons in the Nike Dri-FIT Heritage Shorts. Taking cues from the Nike International run clubs of old, these shorts feature throwback designs and graphics with modern technologies and details. They have a soft feel and space to pack away your top when you need to layer down. This product is made from at least 50% recycled polyester fibres.
Nike International was established in 1979 as an unofficial organisation for athletics athletes. Tracksuits and footwear were worn by runners throughout the world, creating a club for those who loved the Swoosh. We honour that past using gear steeped in heritage with technology showcasing our future.
Nike Dri-FIT Technology moves sweat away from your skin for quicker evaporation, helping you stay dry and comfortable. A lightweight, knit fabric has a soft feel.
Stash and Pack
A zipped back pocket can hold your phone.
- An ergonomic brief liner feels soft and supportive.
- The narrow waistband has a drawcord that can be worn internally or externally for adjustable support.
- Body: 100% polyester. Briefs: 89% polyester/11% elastane.
- Machine wash
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Colour Shown: University Blue/Sail
- Style: DM4740-412