What is Barefoot ?
Barefoot is the most natural way of walking or doing any activities. There are 33 joints in each foot, hundreds of muscles, tendons and ligaments in each foot and 100000-200000 exteroceptors in the sole of each foot - collectively forming two of the body's most beautifully efficient mechanisms. It's about timw we get to know them.The ground-breaking design of our feet frequently gets covered up, loathed, and staggeringly delicate.
In some cases , we have become so shoe dependant that our feet has become almost mysterious to us. When you walk barefoot your feet can work at it's best potential. Your toes are separated It helps in better balance , Stability, Blood circulation, Grip and many more hidden benefits are there.
Why Barefoot ?
Benefits of Walking Barefoot
1. Improved Balance , Better Grip , Flexibility , Stronger Feet
2. Better reflexes
3. Improved blood circulation
4. Improved strength and flexibility of muscle and ligaments of feet
5. Better posture
6. Barefoot can help in improving Sleep
7. Strolling barefoot can reduce risk of heart disease.
8. Build strong foundation for whole body
9. Improves sensory feedback to brain
10. Keeps perfect gait and posture