Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Chrome Steel Wedge
- More Spin from Groove-In-Groove Technology.
- Four Sole Grinds to Suit a Variety of Playing Styles, Attack Angles and Course Conditions.
- Satisfying Feel from Soft Carbon Steel, Precise CG Locations and Crisp Turf Interaction.
- Broad Range of Lofts and Bounce Combinations.
- Tour-Inspired Shaping.
The Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Milled Chrome wedge features a classic shape and innovative grinds and grooving design that will enhance your short game performance.
The designer, Roger Cleveland has been perfected the amount of greenside spin that can be achieved by using a Groove-In-Groove technology, increased face roughness and the incredibly tight tolerances that the milling process allows eradicates any inconsistencies across the face.
A soft carbon steel was the metal of choice when trying to maximise feel and performance whilst providing a durable finish. There are three key elements in the Mack Daddy 4 that will provide remarkable feel at impact.
- Soft Carbon Steel, Precise CG Locations and Crisp Turf Interactions.
- Four sole grinds are available in the MD4 wedge that will enable you to select the one that best represents your short game style, attack angles and course conditions.
- Lofts starting at 46° and finishing at 64° will allow you to select the correct lofts in your wedges to cover all distance gaps.
The MD4 wedge is available in the classic Platinum Chrome finish or the sleek Black Matte finish.