YONEX DUORA 77 BADMINTON RACQUET
With an overall weight of 88 grams, this falls under the 3U weight classification. Meanwhile, it has a grip size of G4. The weight and grip classifications are pretty much the most common from many of the rackets that are manufactured by the company.
There is no need to worry about stringing as it comes pre-strung. In the future, if the strings become loose, the manufacturer recommends that the stringing tension should be between 19 to 26 pounds.
Meanwhile, the racket has an overall length of 675 mm, which is also a standard within the product category.
Lastly, the Yonex Duora 77 comes with an even balance and a medium flex, making it a perfect choice for an all-around badminton racket, which can be perfect whether for singles or doubles.
- Grip Size : G4 (3.25 Inches)
- Weight : 4U (80-84.9 grams)
- Color : Jewel Blue
- Head Shape : Isometric
- String Level : 24 lbs
- Strung Type : Strung
- Balance Type : even Balnce
- Playing Level : All
- Material : Graphite
- Energy boost cap: The new shape allows the shaft to flex, which ensures the maximum effect of (more flex and faster kick-back graphite material)"
- A world-first, new dimension graphite material, greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibres and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fiber
- The square-shaped isometricÂ frame shape is designed toÂ keep vertical strings at a similarÂ length, as well as the horizontalÂ strings to produce an expandedÂ sweet spot in all directions .