Oakley Hstn M Prizm Violet Glasses
Oakley® blends a progressive design with historical elements of the brand in the HSTN, the gender-neutral sunglasses characterized by the original modern circular lenses. The HSTNs feature Prizm ? lens technology and a modernized temple (influenced by Oakley's Razor Blades, a tribute to the brand's past). The lightweight and durable O-Matter ? frame helps ensure maximum comfort throughout the day and is available in two sizes for a perfect fit. The HSTNs are available with Oakley Authentic prescription lenses.
The lenses of this item are classified as category S3.
What are the lens categories and what are they indicated for?
- S0: Transparent lens suitable for indoors and at night. Light transmission 80%-100%.
- S1: Low light, slightly tinted lens suitable for bad weather and fog. Light transmission 43%-80%.
- S2: Medium brightness tinted lens, suitable for partly sunny or cloudy weather. Light transmission 18%-43%.
- S3: Dark lens for high brightness, suitable for very sunny days. Light transmission 8%-18%.
- S4: Very dark lens for extreme exposure, suitable for use on glaciers. Light transmission 3%-8%.
- Prizm Violet
- DESIGN - New interpretation of a classic silhouette in a progressive design inspired by subcultures, with details in pure Oakley style.
- FRAME MATERIAL - The O-Matter frame, light and resistant, offers the maximum of the all day comfort
- MODERNIZED TEMPLATE - Inspired by Oakley's iconic Razor Blade
- TRIBUTE TO THE PAST - Center frame design is inspired by SubZero
- SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with engineered Prizm ? lens technology to enhance color and contrast for greater visual clarity
- Lens width: 50 mm
- Lens height: 46.2 mm
- Frame width: 125.3 mm
- Bridge height: 21 mm
- Temple length: 140 mm