OAKLEY EVZERO PATH TOUR DE FRANCE COLLECTION
The Harmony Fade EVZero™ Path® salutes the journey and the commitment athletes make to reach the world stage of competition. With colors inspired by our own Prizm™ technology of light filtering, we chose orange for the fire that burns inside each and every competitor, and yellow for the sun that lights the path of athletes brave enough to pursue their dreams.All pieces in this unique collection are united by their unique hand-painted colors and Prizm lens technology.
Built for speed and engineered to be the ultimate multi-sport sunglass for training, running and beyond, EVZero Path is Oakley's lightest performance frame and features a toric shield of Plutonite in a rimless design for an unobstructed view. For the rich metal hues and finishes of this Oakley eyewear collection, we took inspiration from the periodic table of elements, and the result is an alloy of style and comfort. Each edition is crafted for clarity with technologies that turn optical precision into something visionary. Styles range from daily wear designs to sport performance sunglasses.
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material.
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip without compromising on style.
• Frame suitable for small to medium faces
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Optimized peripheral vision of toric shield lens curvature
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
• Geometric Oakley design language etched into the lens