NIKE DBREAK TYPE- SE MENS
70'S STYLE. REIMAGINED.
Bridge past and present with the Nike DBreak-Type SE, a fresh take on heritage Nike running. Inspired by early Bowerman prototypes, it features a technical look with its sleek no-sew skins and lightweight Ripstop on the upper. The Waffle outsole and wide heel clip keep you connected to the retro athletics look you love.
- The no-sew skins and Ripstop on the upper add a technical look onto the OG BRS look while keeping it lightweight and durable.
- The iconic rubber Waffle outsole adds traction, durability and heritage styling.
- The foam midsole adds cushioning that lasts.
- The large heel clip and traditional lacing keep you connected to the athletics style you love while adding stability and easy on and off.
- "N354" detailing on the tongue label and heel celebrate Nike innovation and the designers who are always looking to create the best.
- Colour Shown: Midnight Navy/Team Orange/Blustery/White
- Style: CU1756-403
- Country/Region of Origin: China
Pre's fastest mile didn't happen in the first prototype. N354 celebrates the tool-strewn tables and torn-out pages of designers like Bill Bowerman and Tinker Hatfield who moved Nike from good ideas to great innovation in the world of sport and culture.