Giro Isode Cycling Helmet (54-61cm)
The Giro Isode helmet is an ideal helmet for cyclists looking for a classic style but accompanied by the best technologies at an affordable price. Very comfortable, this helmet has an In-Mold polycarbonate construction allowing a weight saving and an occipital tightening Roc Loc 5 guaranteeing a perfect fit. EPS foams dry quickly and provide good perspiration control. This helmet is perfect for riding, no matter how fast or far you go.
Features and characteristics: -
- universal helmet for mountain biking, cross-country and city biking
- In-mold design *
- 22 vents provide optimal ventilation
- easy helmet adjustment thanks to Roc Loc® Sport fit technology, which uses a roller to quickly adjust the helmet with one hand
- comfortable and secure neck straps
- reflective details on the back of the head
- inner lining is washable and dries quickly
Polycarbonate / EPS Foam
In-mold * construction. The EPS foam core bonds to the outer rigid polycarbonate shell under temperature, without the use of glue, making the helmet stronger, stronger and lighter. The process of fusion of these parts makes it possible to design an excellent ventilation system. In addition, in-mold helmets are lighter than traditional helmets.