Garmin Forerunner 45 Smart Watch -Black
GPS Running Watch with Garmin Coach Training Plan Support
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate at the wrist¹ and features GPS to track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features² include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your phone
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts³
- Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode
When you lace up your shoes and get ready to run, make sure you have the right tool for the job. Forerunner 45 is the GPS running watch with all the running-related features you need in a sleek, lightweight smartwatch that you’ll want to wear all day and night.
Run Your Heart Out
This easy-to-use running watch is perfect for daily runs, training sessions and even that upcoming 10K you got talked into. Built-in GPS tracks where you run and gives you accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals. And its intuitive button interface makes it easy for sweaty hands to mark a lap or pause the timer. Forerunner 45 also monitors heart rate at the wrist, day and night¹.
Gear up with Garmin Coach
Whether you’re a seasoned runner or just getting off the couch, everyone can use a little bit of guidance. That’s why Forerunner 45 is compatible with Garmin Coach adaptive training plans. These plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. It’s a foolproof way to get to the finish line. As part of your training plan, it can even help you predict your race time. And the workouts sync right to your watch.