Elite Direto XR Direct Drive Trainer
The new DIRETO XR is the further development of it's predecessors Direto and Direto X. It completes the Elite series of high-quality home trainers with direct drive and convinces with an integrated power meter, smooth running and low noise level.
Powerful home trainer with direct drive: DIRETO XR from ELITE
Compared to the Direto X, which simulated gradients of up to 18%, the DIRETO XR can simulate gradients of up to 24%, delivering up to 2300 watts at 40 km/h. In addition, the DIRETO XR is compatible with the new Elite RIZER, so that not only gradients but also descents can be simulated. This makes it one of the most advanced models within interactive home trainers. It is able to offer a truly unique and extremely realistic training experience.
Compared to its predecessor, the DIRETO XR is able to automatically vary resistance and simulate truly challenging gradients up to 24%. The accuracy of the DIRETO XR data during training is guaranteed by the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor). This sensor is an innovative integrated power meter that allows the DIRETO XR to measure output power with an accuracy of ± 1.5%. The DIRETO XR is, after the Drivo II and its predecessors the only trainer in the world that uses an integrated power meter to measure the real power output and positions itself as one of the most accurate home trainers on the market.
Features - Elite DIRETO XR
- With integrated power meter with an accuracy ± 1.5%
- Resistor computer-controlled via ANT+ (FE-C) or Bluetooth
- Full interaction with App, software and Windows PC and Mac, as well as tablets and smartphones via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart
- Simulates gradients up to 24%
- Compatible with bicycles with 130 - 135 x 5 mm hubs with quick releases and 142 x 12 mm removable axles
- Including travel block for the front wheel
- 12 months App Access My E-Training
- Model: DIRETO XR
- Stand: foldable feet
- Rolls: direct drive
- Resistance: Magnetic resistance unit, electronically controlled
- Resistance levels: stepless
- Flywheel: 5.1kg
- Compatible with:
- My E-Training Software & App
- The Sufferest
- Available on:
- Bike computer
- Sports watches
- Compatible Cassette:
- Shimano 9/10/11-speed (MTB/Road)
- SRAM 9/10/11-speed (Road)
- SRAM NX 12-speed
- Shimano 12-speed Micro Spline
- Campagnolo (optional Campagnolo freewheel body available)
- High power output: 2300 Watt (40km/h)
- 130 - 135 x 5mm QR
- 142 x 12mm TA
- unfolded: 840 x 650 x 550mm
- Connection indicator: Power source, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
- Firmware update aviable: yes
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Simulates gradient: up to 24%
- 16,2kg (manufactorer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Elite DIRETO XR
- 1 x Travelblock
- 12-month free subscription to My E-Training software & app
Please note: All Elite trainers are equipped with the german power plug (220-240V). However, when using an adapter you are able to use it i.e. in the U.S. (110V).
Stable construction, easy to transport
DIRETO XR is a very accurate and stable home trainer. Its legs are foldable so it's very easy to transport and put away. It's extraordinarily stable also when sprinting or standing up. Moreover, your bike will be perfectly vertical even when the floor isn't perfectly horizontal thanks to the the adjustable scratch-proof plastic feet.
One of the most appreciated features of the Direto-devices was their clean, sporty and extremely modern design. The DIRETO XR continues this with a high quality look and clear lines.
Every Elite home trainer immediately transmits power, speed and cadence data, so they're really effective instruments to build accurate training programs and replicate outdoor training sessions. Cadence is measured through the practical sensorless technology, that is no sensors to apply to your bike, based on a sophisticated analysis of power output, measured by the OTS integrated power meter.