Cosco CEB 68U Upright Bike
Save 0% Save %
Original price Rs. 17,500.00 - Original price Rs. 17,500.00
Rs. 17,500.00 - Rs. 17,500.00
Current price Rs. 17,500.00
Upright Bike with 1 Way 3 Kgs. Flywheel. 8 Level Magnetic Resistance.
|Net Weight||:||19 Kgs.|
|Max. User Weight||:||100 Kgs.|
|Flywheel||:||1 Way 3 Kgs. Flywheel|
|Resistance Level||:||8 Level Magnetic Resistance|
|Assembly (LxWxH)||:||797 x 550 x 1288mm|
Upright Bike Benefits
- An upright bike gives you a more consistent workout when relating to outdoor riding, since the upright places the rider in a similar body position.
- Upright bikes also ensure you’re working the same muscles that are using with outdoor riding, which is more of a whole body exercise. Where as a recumbent mostly requires use of your glutes, quads, hamstrings, calves and tibilais anterior muscles.
- The upright bike works the abdominal muscles since you are keeping the body upright and supporting your workout. Since you are in a reclined position on a recumbent bike there is little to no use of the abdominal muscles.
- There is also more of an upper body arm workout since you are engaging the biceps, triceps, and shoulders in the upright position.
- Upright bikes have a smaller footprint, therefore take up less space in your home or gym.