CEP Progressive+ 2.0 Night Run SOCKS (Flash Pink/Black)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- 85% polyamide/15% spandex
- Machine Wash
- 1" high
- 6" wide
- CEP Progressive + Night Run Sock 2.0 uses compression fibers that wrap around your leg combined with toe-box elasticity to help you feel less fatigued and lighter on your feet no matter how far you run while reducing the risk of injury.
- PROGRESSIVE 20-30mmHg targeted compression wraps the calf muscles and boosts circulation up to 40%, increasing the flow of oxygen and nutrients while preventing shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness and common overuse injuries.
- DESIGNED with anatomically padded cushioning and a seamless toe-closure, this running sock fits like a glove and is guaranteed to prevent blisters while providing unmatched comfort.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN includes front vents to increase airflow and pull moisture away from the body reducing skin temperature by up to six degrees Fahrenheit. The Halo top-band keeps the sock securely in position during your run.
- STEP UP YOUR GAME with a pair of performance enhancing night run socks from CEP – scientifically tuned compression made by medi, a world leader in medical compression and sports medicine.