CAPABLE MID- TO LONG-DISTANCE RUNNING SHOES MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
The Boston Marathon is a race. But it's also a goal, and a training plan and all the days it stays on your mind before the big one. The Adizero Boston 12 Shoes are built for mid- to long-distance running. They bring a race-day feel to training with a propulsive feel that comes from the glass-fiber infused ENERGYRODS 2.0, which limit energy loss underfoot. They're fast, but that does not come at the cost of durability — the midsole layers ultra-light Lightstrike Pro cushioning with a new version of durable Lightstrike 2.0 EVA.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Lightweight mesh upper
- Textile lining
- ENERGYRODS limit energy loss
- Lightstrike Pro cushioning
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 7 mm (heel: 38 mm / forefoot: 31 mm)
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
- Product color: Lucid Cyan / Core Black / Flash Aqua
- Product code: H03612